Dylan looks like a lady?
The funny guys at Quartersnacks did a complete re-edit of Alien Workshop's Mind Field (very ambitious).
Dylan's part was pretty funny, starts at 6:10 at this Russian site: http://smotri.com/video/view/?id=v89554648bd
Whatever you do don't miss Heath Euro techno part, Dill skating to Return Of The Mack or Arto's and Paula Abdul's collabo. Good shit.
This was kind of an review of Mind Field from Quartersnack:
1. Dylan has certifiably the best outfits out there. I’m not sure if it is his waxed jeans and tank-top or his ballerina shoes or just how his hair flows so freely in the breeze, but he is just so dreamy. Hi!
2. Morrisey ender parts are the best. They just add such a depth and vulnerability to the skating that is not necessarily there when you don’t skate to a song they play every sunday at Sway.
3. Flashing lights as interludes are so sick!
4. The Flipmode video is better than Mind Field.
5. Steve Berra does a good half-cab flip but Joseph Delgado could have filmed a better part in an hour.
6. The old(er) dudes are still running things in 2009. Even though most of their best parts have already passed (See here, here, or here) the older dudes are still more fun to watch than the dreamy and cute ones. Not everyone can be Carroll and be better than every single one of their teenager/early-20s teammates when they’re in their thirties. Hi Dylan!
7. Photosynthesis will always be the best video that’s not Mouse.
8. Tyler Bledsoe’s song made me want to put on a maroon deep-V and boogie. Tyler Bledsoe also sounds like a snowboarder.
9. Having “every trick be a banger” when its in New York is more of an achievement than having a “every trick is a banger” part filmed anywhere else.
10. Apparently, if you try really hard, it’s possible to switch backside flip over an apartment building.
11. Segways are the new seagulls.